Aimed at graduate students and talented undergraduates. Two days of group work, using Map Reduce and working on Natural language problems. Tutorial material on Hadoop will be given.
We are hosted by Informatics, Edinburgh University and colocated with EMNLP 11.
- Miles Osborne (Edinburgh)
- Chris Dyer (CMU)
- Keith Hall (Google)
- Tracey Rosenberg (Edinburgh, support)
Application deadline: Friday 10th July.
Summer School: Monday 25th July -- Tuesday 26th July, 2011
The Summer School is sponsored by Google and The Scottish Informatics and Computer Science Alliance (SICSA)
- Added Chris Dyer's Map Reduce tutorial to the documentation. 19.7
- Added Hadoop tutorial to documentation. 17.7
- Schedule updated. 14.7.11
- People assigned into teams and much admin done. 14.7.11
- Added more projects. Fixed dates. 6.5.11
- Moved to conferences 2.04.11
- First version of web site 7.03.11