The ACM Symposium on Virtual Reality Software and Technology (VRST) is an international forum for the exchange of experience and knowledge among researchers and developers concerned with virtual reality software and technology. VRST will provide an opportunity for VR researchers to interact, share new results, show live demonstrations of their work, and discuss emerging directions for the field. The event is sponsored by ACM SIGCHI and SIGGRAPH.
VRST 2014 will be held in Edinburgh, UK in the beautiful capital city of Scotland. From the atmospheric cobbled streets of the Old Town to the beautiful Georgian avenues of the New Town, Edinburgh is a city of contrasts blending shopping, historic attractions, gardens and plenty of restaurants and cafes to relax in. The conference will be hosted by the University of Edinburgh in the Informatics Forum. VRST 2014 aims at bringing together VR researchers from around the world to present the state-of-the-art advances in this ever-growing dynamic area.
Both IEEE Trans. on Visualization and Computer Graphics and IEEE Computer Graphics & Applications will publish the best full papers and best short papers, respectively, from the conference.
Important dates for the diary. All deadlines are 23:59 UTC/GMT:
**************** DEADLINE EXTENDED ****************
- ***July 9th***, 2014 (extended): Full/short papers submission
- August 1st, 2014 : Poster submission
- August 20th, 2014: Reviews avaliable
- August 23rd, 2014: Rebuttal due
- August 30th, 2014: Decisions announced
- September 15th, 2014: Camera-ready papers due
- November 11th - November 13th, 2014: Conference
- Taku Komura, University of Edinburgh
- Aditi Majumder, University of California, Irvine
- Weiwei Xu, Hangzhou Normal University