- Visit the PACT 2014 page!
- Congratulations to our Prize-Winners!:
- Sept 16, 2013: Pictures from the PACT Award dinner are posted.
- July 5, 2013: Hotel information was posted.
- June 30, 2013: Student travel grant information has been posted.
- June 28, 2013: Local information, including travel details, has been posted. Hotel information is coming soon.
- June 18, 2013: Registration is open!. Early registration ends Thursday August 1, 23:59 BST.
- June 17, 2013: Camera-ready instructions have been posted and the deadline extended to July 6th, 2013.
- June 14, 2013: Preliminary program has been posted and Student Research Competition CFP has been updated.
- April 5, 2013: Workshops and tutorials announced.
- March 18, 2013: The deadline for PACT submissions has passed. 301 abstracts and 208 papers were submitted!
- Feb 18, 2013: Author guidelines and submission site have been added.
- Jan 30, 2013: Announcements for ACM Student Research Competition and Workshop and Tutorial Proposals have been added.
- Jan 11, 2013: Call for papers is now available.
The purpose of PACT is to bring together researchers from architecture, compilers, applications and languages to present and discuss innovative research of common interest. PACT features cutting-edge research on a broad range of topics, that include, but are not limited to:
- Parallel architectures and computational models
- Compilers and tools for parallel computer systems
- Multicore, multithreaded, superscalar, and VLIW architectures
- Compiler/hardware support for hiding memory latencies
- Support for correctness in hardware and software (esp. with concurrency)
- Reconfigurable computing
- Dynamic translation and optimization
- I/O issues in parallel computing and their relation to applications
- Parallel programming languages, algorithms and applications
- Middleware and run-time system support for parallel computing
- High performance application specific systems
- Applications and experimental systems studies
- Non-traditional computing systems topics