- Students who plan to apply for a student travel grant should wait to register until after receiving Student Travel Grant information. Travel grants may be applied directly to their registration fee. More information coming soon.
- Early registration ends Thursday August 1st at 23:59 BST.
- Members are ACM, IEEE, or IFIP members.
- A single Workshops & Tutorials fee covers both days. There are no half-day or single-day rates. It is possible to register for just the Workshops & Tutorials without registering for the Main Conference.
- For registration enquiries, please contact the Registration Chair, Vijay Nagarajan, at email@example.com
|Workshops & Tutorials||£175||£275||£225||£350||£125||£175||£150||£225|
Cancellation PolicyFor registrations that are cancelled before 1st August 2013, we will be refunding the registration fees minus £75. To cancel please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Pact 2013 Cancellation”. After that date, the registration fees are not refundable. If a letter of invitation has been issued for visa purposes, the registration fee will not be refunded. We may consider requests for exceptions to this policy on the basis of force majeure (e.g., severe weather) or visa denials.
Visa ApplicationsIf you need a letter of invitation to assist you in obtaining a visa to the UK, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Visa Invitation Letter" and the following information:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Current postal mailing address
- Your Registration Confirmation (order number)
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the ‘sole author’ or a ‘co- author’.