Workshops & Tutorials
The venue for the workships and tutorials is the informatics forum - not the Surgeons' Hall where the main conference is located. For a guide to key conference locations visit this page.
- DFM 2013: Third Workshop on Data-Flow Execution Models for Extreme Scale Computing
- MuCoCoS 2013: Sixth International Workshop on Multi-/Many-core Computing Systems
- ParQ: 1st Workshop on Parallel Quantum Computing
| || || |
| || || || |
Call for Workshop and Tutorial Proposals
The 22nd International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT) is seeking proposals for workshops and tutorials to accompany the conference. Workshops and tutorials will be held on Saturday, September 7 and Sunday, September 8, and may be a half day or a full day in length. We encourage members of the community to consider submitting proposals for workshops and tutorials that bring together researchers and practitioners working on research topics of interest to the PACT community. Prospective workshop and tutorial organizers are invited to submit proposals in pdf of no more than one page to the workshop and tutorial co-chairs, Thomas Wenisch (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Natalie Enright Jerger (email@example.com).
All proposals must provide the following information:
- Workshop or tutorial name along with a brief 150 to 200-word abstract describing the event suitable for the conference web site.
- If applicable, provide a description of past versions of the activity, including dates, organizers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance, and information with which conference the workshop/tutorial was co-located.
- Brief rationale for the event and for co-locating with PACT.
- Names and affiliations of main organizers and, where relevant, tentative composition of the committees (as complete as possible).
- Event format, i.e., length of event (half-day or full-day), expected number of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, number of days, etc.
- Expected number of submissions and participants.
- For workshops: a draft Call For Papers (CFP), as complete as possible.
- For workshops: submission/reviewing deadlines (internal and external).
Important datesProposals due: March 22, 2013 Acceptance notification: March 29, 2013